Volume 12 - 2021
2. Indian Pucciniales: taxonomic outline with important descriptive notes
Gautam AK et al. (2021)
Volume 11 - 2020
21. Terrestriporiaceae fam. nov., a new family of Russulales (Basidiomycota)
Wu F et al. (2020)
20. Morphological approaches in studying fungi: collection, examination, isolation, sporulation and preservation
Senanayake IC et al. (2020)
19. Erratum to: Molecular characterization and pathogenicity of fungal taxa associated with cherry leaf spot disease
Chethana KWT et al. (2020)
18. Applied aspects of methods to infer phylogenetic relationships amongst fungi
Dissanayake AJ et al. (2020)
17. Polyphyletic genera in Xylariaceae (Xylariales): Neoxylaria gen. nov. and Stilbohypoxylon
Konta S et al. (2020)
16. Differentiation of species complexes in Phyllosticta enables better species resolution
Norphanphoun C et al. (2020)
15. Taxonomic novelties of saprobic Pleosporales from selected dicotyledons and grasses
Brahmanage RS et al. (2020)
14. Fungi on wild seeds and fruits
Perera RH et al. (2020)
Volume 2 - 2011 - Index
1. Towards incorporating anamorphic fungi in a natural classification – checklist and notes for 2010
Hyde KD, McKenzie EHC, KoKo TW
Mycosphere 2(1), 1–88
2. Checklist of Aphyllophorales from the Western Ghats of Maharashtra State, India
Ranadive KR,Vaidya JG, Jite PK, Ranade VD, Bhosale SR, Rabba AS, Hakimi M, Deshpande GS, Rathod MM, Forutan A, Kaur M, Naik-Vaidya CD, Bapat GS, Lamrood P
Mycosphere 2(2), 91–114
3. Guignardia bispora and G. ellipsoidea spp. nov. and other Guignardia species from palms (Arecaceae)
Wulandari NF, To–Anun C, McKenzie EHC and Hyde KD
Mycosphere 2(2), 115–128
4. Production and stabilization of amylases from Aspergillus niger
Monga M, Goyal M, Kalra KL, Soni G
Mycosphere 2(2), 129–134
5. Global distribution and molecular diversity of Didymium difforme
Winsett KE, Stephenson SL
Mycosphere 2(2), 135–146
6. L-asparaginase from marine derived fungal endophytes of seaweeds
Thirunavukkarasu N, Suryanarayanan TS, Murali TS, Ravishankar JP, Gummadi SN
Mycosphere 2(2), 147–155
7. Sarcinella tamarindi sp. nov. from Kerala, India
Hosagoudar VB, Riju MC
Mycosphere 2(2), 157–160
8. A checklist of aphyllophoraceous fungi in Thailand: Part I. New records
Choeyklin R, Hattori T, Jones EBG
Mycosphere 2(2), 161–177
9. Ganoderma ryvardense sp. nov. associated with basal stem rot (BSR) disease of oil palm in Cameroon
Kinge TR, Mih AM
Mycosphere 2(2), 179–188
10. Cladosporium sp. from phyloplane: a diversity evaluation on a Continental ecosystem
Guimarães JB, Chambel L, Melzoch K, Pereira P, Tenreiro R.
Mycosphere 2(3), 191–201
11. Identification and characterization of antimicrobial metabolite from an endophytic fungus, Fusarium solani isolated from bark of Himalayan yew
Tayung K, Barik BP, Jha DK, Deka DC.
Mycosphere 2(3), 203–213
12. A new species of the genus Englerula from India
Hosagoudar VB, Sabeena A, Kamarudeen M.
Mycosphere 2(3), 215–217
13. Zygosporium gibbum: a new and remarkable rust hyper-parasite
Manimohan P, Mannethody S.
Mycosphere 2(3), 219–222
14. Diversity and abundance of marine fungi on driftwood collected from Kerala State and Lakshadweep Islands, India
Khan SS, Manimohan P.
Mycosphere 2(3), 223–229
15. Two new species of Erysiphe (Erysiphales, Ascomycota) from Thailand
Divarangkoon R, Meeboon J, Monkhung S, To-anun C, Takamatsu S.
Mycosphere 2(3), 231–238
16. Endophytic fungi associated with two Suaeda species growing in alkaline soil in China
Sun Y, Wang Q, Lu XD, Okane I, Kakishima M.
Mycosphere 2(3), 239–248
17. Production and characterization of cellulolytic enzymes by Pleurotus florida
Goyal M, Soni G.
Mycosphere 2(3), 249–254
18. Temporal and spatial variability of rhizosphere and rhizoplane fungal communities in grasses of the subfamily Chloridoideae in the Lakkavalli region of the Western Ghats in India
Shivanna MB, Vasanthakumari MM.
Mycosphere 2(3), 255–271
19. A new species and re-disposed taxa in Repetophragma
Castañeda-Ruiz RF, Heredia G, Arias RM, McKenzie EHC, Hyde KD, Stadler M, Saikawa M, Gené J, Guarro J, Iturriaga T, Minter DW, Crous PW.
Mycosphere 2(3), 273–289
20. Clitopilus rubroparvulus (Basidiomycota, Agaricomy-cetes), a new species from the Canary Islands (Spain)
Vizzini A, Dähncke RM, Contu M.
Mycosphere 2(4), 291–295
21. Seasonal and Depth-wise variation in Microfungal Population Numbers in Nameri forest soil, Assam, Northeast India.
Bhattacharyya PN, Jha DK.
Mycosphere 2(4), 297–305
22. Diversity of saprobic fungi on decaying branch litter of the rubber tree (Hevea brasiliensis)
Seephueak P, Phongpaichit S, Hyde KD, Petcharat V.
Mycosphere 2(4), 307–330
23. Addition to "Fungi Fimicoli Italici": An update on the occurrence of coprophilous Basidiomycetes and Ascomycetes in Italy with new records and descriptions
Mycosphere 2(4), 331–427
24. Endophytic fungi from Rafflesia cantleyi: species diversity and antimicrobial activity
Refaei J, Jones EBG, Sakayaroj J, Santhanam J.
Mycosphere 2(4), 429–447
25. List of species collected and interactive database of myxomycetes (plasmodial slime molds) for Mt. Arayat National Park, Pampanga, Philippines
Dagamac NHA, dela Cruz TEE, Pangilinan MVB, Stephenson SL.
Mycosphere 2(4), 449–455
26. Five trillion basidiospores in a fruiting body of Calvatia gigantea
Mycosphere 2(4), 457–462
27. New record of Megacapitula villosa and Paradictyoarthrinium diffractum from India
Prabhugaonkar A, Bhat DJ.
Mycosphere 2(4), 463–467
28. First report of Ganoderma resinaceum and G. weberianum from north India based on ITS sequence analysis and micromorphology
Mohanty PS, Harsh NSK, Pandey A.
Mycosphere 2(4), 469–474
29. Conidial fungi from semi-arid Caatinga Biome of Brazil. Rare freshwater hyphomycetes and other new records
Barbosa FR, Gusmão LFP.
Mycosphere 2(4), 475–485
30. Principles and protocols for genetical study of myxomycete reproductive systems and plasmodial coalescence
Clark J, Haskins EF.
Mycosphere 2(4), 487–496
31. Diversity of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in pine forest of Meghalaya, North East India
Songachan LS, Kayang H.
Mycosphere 2(4), 497–505
32. High production of laccase by Ganoderma lucidum 447 in submerged cultivation on ethanol production residue supplemented with Cu2+
Songulashvili G, Jimenéz-Tobón G, Jaspers C, Penninckx MJ.
Mycosphere 2(4), 507–513
33. Quaternaria carpinicola, a comb. nov. (Diatrypaceae)
Mycosphere 2(4), 515–517
34. Cultural optimization of thraustochytrids for biomass and fatty acid production
Arafiles KHV, Alcantara JCO, Batoon JAL, Galura FS, Cordero PRF, Leaño EM, Dedeles GR.
Mycosphere 2(5), 521–531
35. A comparison of diversity of marine fungi on three co-habiting mangrove plants
Manimohan P, Amritha M, Sairabanu NK.
Mycosphere 2(5), 533–538
36. Longicollum biappendiculatum gen. et sp. nov., a new freshwater ascomycete from the Neotropics
Zelski SE, Raja HA, Miller AN, Barbosa FR, Gusmão LFP, Shearer CA.
Mycosphere 2(5), 539–545
37. Paxillus involutus f. eburneus f. nov., a molecularly confirmed infraspecific taxon in the P. involutus complex from Italy
Gelardi M, Segneri G, Ercole E, Vizzini A.
Mycosphere 2(5), 547–554
38. Intraspecific variation in response to spore-to-spore cultivation in the myxomycete, Didymium squamulosum
Mycosphere 2 (5), 555–564, Doi 10.5943/mycosphere/2/2/5
39. Cellular slime molds isolated from Lubang Island, Occidental Mindoro, Philippines
Yulo PRJ, dela Cruz TEE.
Mycosphere 2(5), 565–573, Doi 10.5943/mycosphere/2/5/6
40. Diversity of fungal endophytes in medicinal plants of Courtallam hills, Western Ghats, India
Thalavaipandian A, Ramesh V, Bagyalakshmi, Muthuramkumar S, Rajendran A
Mycosphere 2(5), 575-582, Doi 10.5943/mycosphere/2/5/7
41. New additions to the myxobiota of Peru
Rojas C, Stephenson SL, Pavlich M.
Mycosphere 2 (5), 583-592, Doi 10.5943/mycosphere/2/5/8
42. Chaetorostrum quincemilensis, gen. et sp. nov., a new freshwater ascomycete and its Taeniolella-like anamorph from Peru
Zelski SE, Raja HA, Miller AN, Shearer CA.
Mycosphere 2(5), 593-600, Doi 10.5943/mycosphere/2/5/9
43. A psychrophilic and halotolerant strain of Thelebolus microsporus from Pangong Lake, Himalaya
Anupama PD, Praveen KD, Singh RK, Kumar S, Srivastava AK, Arora DK.
Mycosphere 2(5), 601-609, Doi 10.5943/mycosphere/2/5/10
44. Five Asteridiella species from Kodagu, Karnataka, India
Hosagoudar VB, Jagath Thimmaiah C, Jayashankara M.
Mycosphere 2(6), 611-615, Doi 10.5943/mycosphere/2/6/1
45. Diversity and substrate partitioning of Discomycetes in a cloud forest in Venezuela
Mardones-Hidalgo M, Iturriaga T.
Mycosphere 2(6), 617-625, Doi 10.5943/mycosphere/2/6/2
46. Study of fungi associated with decomposition of rice stubble and their role in degradation of lignin and holocellulose
Islam NF, Borthakur SK
Mycosphere 2(6), 627-635, Doi 10.5943/mycosphere/2/6/3
47. Physarella oblonga-centered bioassays for testing the biological activity of myxomycetes
Herrera NA, Rojas C, Franco-Molano AE, Stephenson SL, Echeverri F.
Mycosphere 2 (6), 637–644, Doi 10.5943/mycosphere/2/6/4
48. Inclusion of Nothomitra in Geoglossomycetes
Hustad VP, Miller AN, Moingeon J-M, Priou J-P
Mycosphere 2 (6), 637–644, Doi 10.5943/mycosphere/2/6/4
49. Pure culture response of bryophilous fungi to matric-induced water stress
Raudabaugh DB, Overton BE, Zelski SE, Miller AN.
Mycosphere 2(6), 646-654, Doi 10.5943/mycosphere/2/6/5
50. Biodiversity and antimicrobial activity of endophytes associated with Egyptian medicinal plants
Selim KA, El-Beih AA, AbdEl-Rahman TM, El-Diwany AI.
Mycosphere 2(6), 656–667, Doi 10.5943/mycosphere/2/6/6