Volume 12 - 2021
7. Colletotrichum: lifestyles, biology, morpho-species, species complexes and accepted species
Jayawardena RS et al. (2021)
6. Microfungi associated with Camellia sinensis: A case study of leaf and shoot necrosis on Tea in Fujian, China
Manawasinghe IS et al. (2021)
5. Life in leaf litter: Fungal community succession during decomposition
Tennakoon DS et al. (2021)
4. Towards incorporating asexually reproducing fungi in the natural classification and notes for pleomorphic genera
Wijayawardene NN et al. (2021)
2. Indian Pucciniales: taxonomic outline with important descriptive notes
Gautam AK et al. (2021)
Volume 11 - 2020
21. Terrestriporiaceae fam. nov., a new family of Russulales (Basidiomycota)
Wu F et al. (2020)
20. Morphological approaches in studying fungi: collection, examination, isolation, sporulation and preservation
Senanayake IC et al. (2020)
19. Erratum to: Molecular characterization and pathogenicity of fungal taxa associated with cherry leaf spot disease
Chethana KWT et al. (2020)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology. Mycosphere has no page or open access charges and offers a free outlet for the publications of the mycology community. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Copyright is retained by the authors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page.
Mycosphere will publish one volume each year and extra special issues as necessary.
The article in the pre-press version are peer reviewed, accepted articles to be published in Mycosphere. When the final article is assigned to a volume, the article in pre-press version will be removed and replaced with the final version with page numbers. The date an article was first made available online will be carried over. Articles in press can be cited using the year of online publication and the DOI, as in the pre-press article.