Volume 13 - 2022 Issue 1
6. Ten important forest fungal pathogens: a review on their emergence and biology
Gomdola D et al. (2022)
5. Magnaporthiopsis species associated with patch diseases in turfgrasses in Australia
Wong PTW et al. (2022)
4. Taxonomy and ecology of epifoliar fungi
Marasinghe DS et al. (2022)
3. Mycosphere notes 345–386
Manawasinghe IS et al. (2022)
2. Outline of Fungi and fungus-like taxa – 2021
Wijayawardene NN et al. (2022)
1. Taxonomy, phylogeny and divergence times of Polyporus (Basidiomycota) and related genera
Ji X et al. (2022)
Volume 13 - 2022 Issue 2 (SI Fungal Evolution)
2. Phylogenetic diversity and affiliation of tropical African ectomycorrhizal fungi
Houdanon RD et al. (2022)
1. On the evolution of ectomycorrhizal fungi
Ryberg M et al. (2022)
Volume 12 - 2021
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology. Mycosphere has no page or open access charges and offers a free outlet for the publications of the mycology community. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Copyright is retained by the authors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- Generally no page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page.
Announcing a special issue: Fungal Evolution
Mycosphere will publish one volume each year and extra special issues as necessary.
All articles in this journal are published online first and are citable by their permanent DOI. This online version is considered the official publication, not simply a prepublication service, and should be considered the Version of Record as defined by NISO RP-8-2008. After online publication, any corrections require the publication of an Erratum.
16.525 (2021) Impact factor
Q1 in category “Ecology, Evolution, Behavior and Systematics” and “ Plant Science”