Volume 11 - 2020
17. Polyphyletic genera in Xylariaceae (Xylariales): Neoxylaria gen. nov. and Stilbohypoxylon
Konta S et al. (2020)
16. Differentiation of species complexes in Phyllosticta enables better species resolution
Norphanphoun C et al. (2020)
15. Taxonomic novelties of saprobic Pleosporales from selected dicotyledons and grasses
Brahmanage RS et al. (2020)
14. Fungi on wild seeds and fruits
Perera RH et al. (2020)
13. Refined families of Dothideomycetes: Dothideomycetidae and Pleosporomycetidae
Hongsanan S et al. (2020)
11. A dynamic portal for a community-driven, continuously updated classification of Fungi and fungus-like organisms: outlineoffungi.org
Wijayawardene NN et al. (2020)
10. Global diversity and phylogeny of Fuscoporia (Hymenochaetales, Basidiomycota)
Chen Q et al. (2020)
9. Three new species of Hypoxylon and new records of Xylariales from Panama
Cedeño–Sanchez M et al. (2020)
8. Outline of Fungi and fungus-like taxa
Wijayawardene et al. (2020)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology. Mycosphere has no page or open access charges and offers a free outlet for the publications of the mycology community. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Copyright is retained by the authors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page.
Mycosphere will publish one volume each year and extra special issues as necessary.
The article in the pre-press version are peer reviewed, accepted articles to be published in Mycosphere. When the final article is assigned to a volume, the article in pre-press version will be removed and replaced with the final version with page numbers. The date an article was first made available online will be carried over. Articles in press can be cited using the year of online publication and the DOI, as in the pre-press article.