Volume 13 - 2022 Issue 1
4. Taxonomy and ecology of epifoliar fungi
Marasinghe DS et al. (2022)
3. Mycosphere notes 345–386
Manawasinghe IS et al. (2022)
2. Outline of Fungi and fungus-like taxa – 2021
Wijayawardene NN et al. (2022)
1. Taxonomy, phylogeny and divergence times of Polyporus (Basidiomycota) and related genera
Ji X et al. (2022)
Volume 12 - 2021
18. Ascomycetes on Para rubber (Hevea brasiliensis)
Senwanna C et al. (2021)
17. Looking for the undiscovered asexual taxa; case studies from lesser studied life modes and habitats
Wijayawardene NN et al. (2021)
15. Phylogenetic relationships and morphological reappraisal of Chaetothyriales
Tian Q et al. (2021)
14. Mycosphere notes 325-344 – Novel species and records of fungal taxa from around the world
Hyde KD et al. (2021)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology. Mycosphere has no page or open access charges and offers a free outlet for the publications of the mycology community. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Copyright is retained by the authors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- Generally no page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page.
Announcing a special issue: Fungal Evolution
Mycosphere will publish one volume each year and extra special issues as necessary.
The article in the pre-press version are peer reviewed, accepted articles to be published in Mycosphere. When the final article is assigned to a volume, the article in pre-press version will be removed and replaced with the final version with page numbers. The date an article was first made available online will be carried over. Articles in press can be cited using the year of online publication and the DOI, as in the pre-press article.
Q1 in category “Ecology, Evolution, Behavior and Systematics” and “ Plant Science”