Volume 14 - 2023 Issue 1
1. Endophytic fungi in green manure crops; friends or foe?
Abeywickrama PD et al. (2023)
Volume 13 - 2022 Issue 2 (SI Fungal Evolution)
9. Special Issue: Fungal Evolution, in honour of the Academician Professor Yu Li’s 80th Birthday
Hyde Kevin David et al. (2023)
5. Comparative genomics provides new insights into the evolution of Colletotrichum
Chen YP et al. (2022)
4. Large-scale genome investigations reveal insights into domestication of cultivated mushrooms
Fu YP et al. (2022)
2. Phylogenetic diversity and affiliation of tropical African ectomycorrhizal fungi
Houdanon RD et al. (2022)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high-quality papers on fungal biology. Mycosphere is open access and offers an outlet for the publications of the mycology community. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Copyright is retained by the authors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- For policy on open access charges see under instructions for authors
- Special volumes
To submit an article visit submissions page
Announcing a special issue: Fungal Evolution
Mycosphere will publish one volume each year and extra special issues as necessary.
All articles in this journal are published online first and are citable by their permanent DOI. This online version is considered the official publication, not simply a prepublication service, and should be considered the Version of Record as defined by NISO RP-8-2008. After online publication, any corrections require the publication of an Erratum.
16.525 (2021) Impact factor
Q1 in category “Ecology, Evolution, Behavior and Systematics” and “ Plant Science”