Volume 8 Issue 10 (November/December) - Closed
15. Phylogenetic placement of Micropeltidaceae
Hongsanan S, Hyde KD (2017)
14. Four new species of Trichoderma with hyaline ascospores from southwest China
Zhang YB, Zhuang WY (2017)
12. Two new species in Fuscosporellaceae from freshwater habitats in Thailand.
Yang J et al. (2017)
11. Can ITS sequence data identify fungal endophytes from cultures? A case study from Rhizophora apiculata
Doilom M et al. (2017)
Volume 8 Issue 5 (SI Diaporthe)-closed
Mycosphere Journal of Fungal Biology
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article vist submissions page.
In 2018 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.
All articles in this journal are published Online First and are citable by their permanent DOI. The Online First version is the Version of Record as defined by NISO RP-8-2008 and in ICN Article 30. Any corrections require the publication of an Erratum which is regarded as a new publication.