Volume 6 Issue 4
1. Erratum to: The first African record of Artolenzites acuta comb. nov. (Basidiomycota, Polyporaceae)
Ambit and Mossebo (2015)
Phookamsak and Hyde (2015)
4. Observations on the Astraeus spp. of Southwestern India
Pavithra et al (2015)
5. A new species of Scytinopogon from the island of Príncipe, Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe, West Africa
Desjardin and Perry (2015)
6. Checklist of Central and South American Agaricales (Basidiomycota) II: Strophariaceae
Coimbra VRM (2015)
7. Geastrum hirsutum or G. trichiferum (Basidiomycota, Geastraceae): which name do use?
Silva et al (2015)
8. Choosing between pathogenicity and saprophytism: A case study from Rhizactonia solani, a potato pathogen
Manmathan et al (2015)
9. New record of Thysanorea papuana from India
Pratibha and Prabhugaonkar (2015)
11. New species and new records of lichenicolous fungi from South Korea
Joshi et al (2015)
12. Geastrum laevisporum: a new earthstar fungus with uncommon smooth spores
Sousa et al (2015)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.Highlights of publication
To submit an article vist submissions page.
Mycosphere is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
In 2015 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.