Volume 6 Issue 1
2. A taxonomic analysis of miscellaneous fungi collected from Burma
6. Reduction of Cr(VI) using indigenous Aspergillus spp. isolated from heavy metal contaminated sites
De Sotto et al (2015)
7. A new species and a new record of Diatrypaceae from Iran
Mehrabi et al (2015)
8. A new species of Entolomataceae with cuboidal basidiospores from São Paulo Metropolitan Region, Brazil
Karstedt and Capelari (2015)
9. Occurrence of myxomycetes in the aerial “canopy soil” microhabitat
Stephenson and Landolt (2015)
10. Gone with the wind – a review on basidiospores of lamellate agarics
Halbwachs and Bässler (2015)
11. Hyphoderma moniliforme and H. nemorale (Basidiomycota) newly recorded from China
Yurchenko and Wu (2015)
12. Delitschia gigaspora var. pescanii: a new variety of coprophilous fungus from Brazil
Calaça et al (2015)
Volume 6 Issue 2
1. The mycosociology of macrofungi as indicators of the presence of stipitate hydnoids
Feest and Smith (2015)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.Highlights of publication
To submit an article vist submissions page.
Mycosphere is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
In 2015 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.