Volume 6 Issue 2
1. The mycosociology of macrofungi as indicators of the presence of stipitate hydnoids
Feest and Smith (2015)
2. Leptoxyphium kurandae - New record of insect gut associated sooty mould fungus from India
Kajale et al (2015)
3. Molecular identification of leaf litter fungi potential for cellulose degradation
Waing et al (2015)
5. Diversity and species composition of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in Clerodendrum species
Songachan et al (2015)
6. Alectoria spinosa, a new lichen species from Hengduan Mountains, China
Wang et al (2015)
7. Species of Gymnopilus P. Karst: New to India
Kaur et al (2015)
8. Fungi fimicola Aegyptiaci: I. Recent investigations and conservation in arid South Sinai
Abdel-Azeem and Salem (2015)
9. New records and an updated checklist of lichenicolous fungi from India
Joshi et al (2015)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.Highlights of publication
To submit an article vist submissions page.
Mycosphere is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
In 2015 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.