Volume 4 Issue 6
1. Next-generation sequencing reveals sterile crustose lichen phylogeny
Hodkinson and Lendemer (2013)
2. First records of myxomycetes from El Salvador
Rojas et al (2013)
4. Blumenavia angolensis (Clathraceae), a rare phalloid reported from Northeastern Brazil
Rodrigues and Baseia (2013)
5. Contributions towards the knowledge of Favolaschia (Mycenaceae, Agaricomycetes) from Brazil
Magnago et al (2013)
7. Mycobiota of outdoor air that can cause asthma: a case study from Lake Manzala, Egypt
Abdel-Azeem and Rashad (2013)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.Highlights of publication
To submit an article vist submissions page.
Mycosphere is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
In 2013 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.
Mycosphere has a 1.0285 Impact Factor from Universal Impact Factor.