Volume 5 Issue 5
2. Two new species of Russula (Russulales) from India
Das et al (2014)
3. The genus Pythiogeton (Pythiogetonaceae) in Brazil
Rocha et al (2014)
4. Infraspecific diversity of Beauveria bassiana from India based on DNA microsatellite markers
Agrawal et al (2014)
5. Functional activities of Philippine wild strain of Coprinus comatus (O. F. Müll. : Fr.) Pers and Pleurotus cystidiosus O. K. Miller grown on rice straw based substrate formulation
Kalaw and Albinto (2014)
6. Munkovalsaria donacina from grapevines and Desert Ash in Australia
Pitt et al (2014)
7. Myxomycetes from three lowland tropical forests in Vietnam
Tran et al (2014)
8. Woody twigs as a microhabitat for myxomycetes in the upland forests of southwestern Virginia
Cedeño et al (2014)
10. Cystoderma castellanum, a new species from Spain
11. Does habitat loss affect tropical myxomycetes?
Rojas and Doss (2014)
12. A new combination in Oudemansiella (Physalacriaceae, Agaricomycetes)
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.Highlights of publication
To submit an article vist submissions page.
Mycosphere is an open access journal and manuscripts are published online as soon as possible after acceptance.
In 2014 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.