Volume 7 Issue 4
8. Colletotrichum siamense causes anthracnose on the fruits of Pongamia pinnata in India
Dwarka et al. (2016)
7. A guide to the biology and taxonomy of the Echinosteliales
Haskins EF and Clark J (2016)
6. Spatiotemporal diversity of macrofungi in the coastal sand dunes of Southwestern India
Ghate SD and Sridhar KR (2016)
3. Mycosphere Essay 8: A review of genus Agaricus in tropical and humid subtropical regions of Asia
Karunarathna et al. (2016)
Online papers Special issue - Botryosphaeriaceae
4. Two new species of Spencermartinsia (Botryosphaeriaceae, Botryosphaeriales) from China
Zhang et al. (2016)
Mycosphere Journal of Fungal Biology
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article vist submissions page.
In 2016 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.