Volume 8 Issue 2 (SI Botryosphaeriales)
3. Lasiodiplodia chinensis, a new holomorphic species from China
Dou et al. (2017)
Volume 8 Issue 4
3. Magnicamarosporium diospyricola sp. nov. (Sulcatisporaceae) from Thailand
Phukhamsakda et al. (2017)
Volume 8 Issue 5 (Special Issue)
1. Editorial – Advances in understanding Diaporthe
Dissanayake et al. (2017)
Volume 8 Issue 3 (SI Biotechnology)
8. Biological management of fusarium wilt of tomato using biofortified vermicompost
Basco et al. (2017)
7. Industrial an environmental applications of white-rot fungi.
Rodríguez-Couto S (2017)
6. Mycosphere Essay 18: Biotechnological Advances of Beneficial Fungi For Plants.
Kumar et al. (2017)
5. Impact of xylanase expression-inducing compounds on DNA accessibility in Trichoderma reesei.
Rassinger et al. (2017)
Mycosphere Journal of Fungal Biology
Mycosphere is an international peer-reviewed journal with swift publication of high quality papers on fungal biology, including lichens. This includes reviews, research articles, methodology papers, taxonomic works such as monographs, and checklists. Mycosphere has a policy of Open access publishing. All manuscripts will undergo peer review before acceptance. Mycosphere will publish each manuscript as quickly as possible following acceptance by the editors.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts and monographs
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges for publication regardless of length
- Online edition colour plates free of charge
- Special volumes
To submit an article vist submissions page.
In 2016 Mycosphere will publish six online issues comprising one yearly volume with issues at the end of February, April, June, August, October and December and other issues will be published as needed.
All articles in this journal are published Online First and are citable by their permanent DOI. The Online First version is the Version of Record as defined by NISO RP-8-2008 and in ICN Article 30. Any corrections require the publication of an Erratum which is regarded as a new publication.